With Thanksgiving on the horizon and Christmas also looming in the distance, it can only mean one thing. Winter is coming! And what better way to welcome the season of celebration than a fun beading contest based around a winter theme?
If there was ever a magical season that was designed to sparkle, it has to be this one. Snowflakes; icicles; wintery whites; glittery golds and whispery silvers - there’s just so much inspiration that can be drawn from winter.
For this contest, we’d like you to create something from beads based around a winter theme. What does winter mean to you? It can be jewelry related, accessories or beaded ornaments, something to do with Christmas - whatever you like as long as it contains beads and reflects our chosen theme.
In return for your entry into this contest, you’ll get the chance to win one of our amazing prizes! We’re giving away a voucher worth $200 to spend in the Golden Age Beads store as our main prize, followed by a second prize of a $100 voucher to use in store!
Vouchers are for use at goldenagebeads.com only and won't be valid in our Etsy shop.
We’ll choose a maximum of 20 submissions for our main prize ($200 voucher) and we want you to choose the winner - we’ll be asking you to vote for your favorite submission. The winner of the second prize will be chosen at random, so that everyone who has entered the contest will have a chance to win.
Can’t wait to get started? We’re not surprised! We’ll quickly sum up the rules of entry and contest deadlines that you need to know about, so that you can start creating!
How to enter plus contest rules:
1) It is really easy! You can make anything you like, using any technique, as long as you use beads and your creation reflects a winter theme. Your submission must have been made by you.
2) Submit your entry to us by Friday November 20th.
3) To submit your entry to us, please send a well-lit photo (at least 500 pixels wide or high) of your original creation, along with your name and postal address to [email protected]. Please also include a brief description of your creation.
4) Please attach just one photo showing your creation in natural light if possible and using a good camera angle.
5) This contest is open to participants within the United States only.
Contest dates for your diary:
Friday 20th November – our winter beading contest closes and any submissions received after this date can’t be included.
Week commencing November 23rd – check our Facebook page this week to see the shortlisted submissions and cast your vote for the one you like the best.
Friday December 4th – Main prize voting closes.
Week commencing December 7th – our main and second prize winners will be announced and their prizes will be sent out!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Click to read general contest rules