Welcome, and thank you for your interest in GoldenAgeBeads.com (“Golden Age Beads,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at goldenagebeads.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and Golden Age Beads regarding your use of the Service.
carefully for information relating to our collection, use, storage,
incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Golden Age Beads that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, but without limitation, you may not:
- use the Site to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harasses or advocates harassment of another person or promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Golden Age Beads or generally publicly available browsers;
- make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing the Content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by this Agreement;
- misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access, (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site, (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures, (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, or crashing, (v) forging any header or part of the header information in any email or posting, or (vi) impersonating Golden Age Beads or another user;
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of any material included on or uploaded to the Site;
- solicit personal information from other users;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site, or
- commit any other act that is otherwise inappropriate for the Site, in our sole judgment.
We reserve the right to decline or cancel orders at any time and in our sole discretion. A notification regarding our action will be sent to the email address you provided when submitting your order. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from such declines, cancellations, or email delivery failure.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site if you violate these Terms and Conditions, for any reason, or for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms and Conditions that are intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability, and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on the Site passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier.
You agree that any purchased goods licensed or sold on the Site, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. THE COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF SUCH SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. By purchasing, downloading, or using technology or software from the Site, you agree to abide by applicable laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is copyrighted by Golden Age Beads unless otherwise specified and may also be copyrighted by the manufacturers of those products or their designers. The Site and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, creative derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents or the Site.
Golden Age Beads welcomes your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Site ("User Content") as long as the User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that any User Content: will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of spam, or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and Golden Age Beads assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party.
For any User Content you submit, you grant to Golden Age Beads a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not send us any User Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. In addition, you grant to Golden Age Beads the right to include the name provided along with the User Content submitted by you; provided, however, Golden Age Beads shall have no obligation to include such name with such User Content. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
Content is also provided by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. Golden Age Beads neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. Golden Age Beads will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect the opinions of Golden Age Beads.
It is quite rare, but it does sometimes happen that there is an error, omission, or ambiguity in a published sale, description, or price. When this happens we reserve the right to correct the error or to clarify the description. If you have ordered the item before the correction we may cancel the order and issue you a refund or may make other reasonable adjustments. You may also return any item to us for a full refund.